How to run reliance jio 4g sim in 3g handsets
Reliance Jio’s 4G service for all mobile
Most of today Aveted Reliance will formally launch 4G service in the country. This means that the brand is now live for all SIM smartphone will be operational. Nearly 2 million stores across the country will be selling Reliance Jio 4G SIM. According to sources, the meeting live multi-brand outlets and mobile phone SIM cards will be available at stores. Yet these were only available on Reliance Digital stores. Sources close to two million stores across the country, the SIM will be available live on. These include the location where they are sold SIM vendors.
The company must make use of the iPhone, Xiaomi, Motorola and Lenovo will give those consumers who are not yet part of the offer previews. The company has 15 million customers in the testing phase have added. The company’s goal is to achieve 10 million customers. Sony, Sansui, Videocon, LG, Samsung, Micromax, Panasonic, Asus, TCL, Alcatel, HTC, Vivo, Gionee, carbon and slag are part of the offer, including 20 brand previews.These brand customers a 90-day unlimited calls and high-speed 4G mobile broadband trial is provided.
Reliance Jio 50 bucks you get 1 GB of data is quite small when compared to the rest of the telecom companies. Eliminating the hassle of roaming charges while roaming, the company has completely turned over
Run Reliance Jio 4G SIM in 3G handsets in just few steps
Before start using this method, check your mobile device specs whether it has mediatek chipset or not. Reliance Jio is a 4G SIM and the SIM will only work on 4G handsets. If you put the SIM into a 3G handset, then it will not signal bars. Do you think we should tell you that Xiao SIM 3G handsets can work on. It is believed that a 4G SIM Xiao app through which users can work on 3G handsets. For this, you just have to follow these steps. The trick to adopt Android 4.4 KitKat or above, your phone must be enabled OS. With this processor, the phone must be equipped with MediaTek chipsets.
Process 1: Mediatek Processor Only
- For this, you justMTK Engineering Modeis to download and install the app. It is also known by the name of service mode.
- Open the app.Here you need to enter the mobile-specific code.
- Tap on Settings then Mtike.Then select Preferred Network option.
- 4G LTE network mode, select Dbluseedima or GSM.
- Save the settings, restart your phone.
Just then your 3G phone will be active in the Reliance Jio’s 4G SIM.
How to activate Jio Sim in any mobile Step by Step Process, 100% Working Process
- First Download & Install MTK Engineering Mode app in your 3G mobile device.
- This Application will allow you to run an advanced Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones, which is also called SERVICE MODE
Note This: Use this secret menu very carefully. In case if you don’t know on what you are doing then just stop it or don’t do it!
- Open the installed app, or dail your mobile device specific code for Engineering Mode
- Click on the MTK Settings and Select Preferred Network Option.
- Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it and turn it off and on your mobile device
- Once you done the above steps, Shutdown the device
- Insert your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and keep the 2nd Slot empty.
- Switch on the device and then you will see jio sim network.
Process 2: Qualcomm Chipset Devices
Check Your Mobile Specifications does It Has Qualcomm Chipset Or Not. Version 4.4 Kitkat Android Devices Will Be More Preferable.
- Download Shortcut Master (Lite) App From Here
- Install the app & Open It.
- Click on Menu (vertical Three Dots on top right side)
- Now Go To Menu then Search for “Service Menu” Or ” Engineering Mode “
- Then Select “System App” Option For Deep Search. If Found then open it and access to change LTE Bands If that doesn’t work,
- Once You Got the Engineering Mode , Open It and Select Change LTE Bands.
- If the above Doesn’t Work Then Dial *#2263# then Select Menu And Click Back Again Then Select Menu.
- Then Go To Key Input And Enter “0000” without quotes, Then Wait For Couple Of Seconds ,after that You Will Get Popup.
- Select UE Settings From that Popup, after that Select setting>protocol>NAS>Network Control>Band Selection>LTE Band> The Select “Band 40”.
- Hola Done Now. Now you can Insert Jio Sim & Check Whether You Are Getting Signals Or Not.
- Restart the Device and Place it in First Sim Slot
- If You Have Any Issue Feel Free To Comment Or Contact Us, I will surely help you
Process 3: For Moto G and Moto E Users Tested on 1st Generation
Latest news as so many people didn’t understood this step so I am here to show you the 100% working video proof for Moto G users, this is tested on 1st and 2nd generation. Just follow the steps carefully if you have any doubts feel free to ask me in the comments.
- First visit the Dial-pad, and type this number *#*#4636#*#*
- Then you will see one page with Testing, click on Phone Information
- Scroll down till you find the Set Preferred Network Type drop down menu, click on that
- Select the LTE/GSM auto (PRL) option and close it
- Switch off your mobile put Jio Sim in slot 1 and keep the second slot empty.
- Switch on now then you will see Jio 4G signal in your mobile