How to Create bootable USB Drive for windows
Here are step by step to create a bootable USB drive as the Windows installation media. To create a bootable USB drive as a Windows installation media, we require at least 8 GB for minimum capacity. Larger capacity is better. Here’s How to Create bootable USB Drive for windows
First You will need:
- PC Supported to Windows Vista/7/8.
- Windows 7, 32/64-bit (depending on the system).
- ISO image of windows 7 or a dvd of wondows 7.
- USB drive with at least 8GB of free storage.
- power ISO 5.4
Make a bootable USB drive:
First we’ll prep the USB drive we’ll be using for booting. This is by far the largest step in the process, though it shouldn’t be difficult for anyone to follow. It requires a functional Windows system.
1.Open power ISO 5.
2. Go to tools and select Creat Bootable USB Drive and click ok on Run a program in administrator .
3. Select a Source image file and click on Start.
4. Pc asking to about to format Pen drive then click yes.
5. your Bootable USB is ready to install windows.
If no errors occurred in the above process, you should now be all set to setup Windows from USB drive!
Create XP Bootable USB Drive:
Start PowerISO (v4.8 or newer version, download here).
Insert the USB drive you intend to boot from.
Choose the menu “Tools > Create Bootable USB Drive”. The “Create Bootable USB Drive” dialog will popup. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system, you need confirm the UAC dialog to continue.
In “Create Bootable USB Drive” dialog, click “…” button to open the iso file “c:\pebuilder\pebuilder.iso”.
Select the correct USB drive from the “Destination USB Drive” list if multiple USB drives are connected to the computer.
Choose the proper writing method. “USB-HDD” is recommended.
Click “Start” button to start creating bootable USB drive.
When it’s done, copy the Windows XP setup files to the USB drive. Please note that you’ll only need the i386 folder.
If no errors occurred in the above process, you should now be all set to setup Windows xp from USB drive!
restart your Pc in boot device mode
press F12 to Boot device mode and select USB drive.