How to Block ads on chrome browser
The most popular Chrome extension, with over 40 million users! Blocks ads all over the web. AdBlock The 1 ad blocker with over 200 million downloads. Blocks YouTube, Facebook and ads everywhere else on the web. Here are the process How to Block ads on chrome browser.
The original AdBlock for Chrome works automatically. Choose to continue seeing unobtrusive ads, white list your favorite sites, or block all ads by default. Just click Add to Chrome, then visit your favorite website and see the ads disappear.
AdBlocker is also available for iPhone, Safari, and Opera from getadblock.com.
NEW IN VERSION 2.6 Shows you how many ads have been blocked watch the total climb like crazy.
- In version 2.5 Blocks ads in ALL videos and in ALL Flash games across the web.
- In version 2.4 More than twice as fast, while using less memory per tab. New in version 2.3 Adds an optional toolbar button to control AdBlock.
- In version 2.1 Translated into dozens of languages.
- In version 2.0 Ads are blocked from downloading, instead of just being removed after the fact.
1. Type adblok on address bar and click on below link
3. Click on Add to Chrome.
4. Click on ad extension.
5. Enjoy ad free browser
You can download adblock from this link- adblock